GUIDELINES FOR INTERIOR BUILDING INSPECTIONS
The Village of Round Lake Beach will resume all interior inspections for residential and commercial properties on Monday, July 6, 2020. For your protection and ours, the below guidelines must be followed until further notice.
1. Kindly reschedule if you or a member of your household has been exposed to COVID-19 or has symptoms. The Village will not charge a cancellation fee in this circumstance.
2. Only one household member may be present inside the home during the inspection.
3. A maximum of one contractor may be present inside the home during the inspection.
4. All present must be 18+ years of age and wear a face covering.
5. Social distancing of 6 feet or greater must be adhered to by all those present.
6. The Village Building Inspector will reschedule if these guidelines are not followed.
7. The Village Building Inspector will wear a mask and may wear gloves.